1. Selecting a casino with low wagering requirements will take less time and lower the risk. It is important that you read the ‘terms and conditions’ of any bonus offer by clicking right through to the casinos promotion page and then a ‘terms and conditions’ page. The important parts to see here are the WAGERING REQUIREMENTS and the EXCLUDED GAMES (normally roulette). Though the bonus list is generally kept up-to-date, it is still very important that you check yourself. Generally the terms will say something along the lines of ”the deposit and bonus should be wagered X times before withdrawal” ;.If is says 5 times for example and the offer is ‘deposit 50 get 50 free’, then this means that 500 should be wagered before you withdraw.
2. Choose from the download and the no-download (sometimes called flash or java) versions. Over a 56k standard modem a download will take around 25 minutes and about 2 minutes on a broadband connection. ‘No-download’ games should bunch ทีเด็ด บอลเต็ง pretty quickly even though the game-play is usually slower. If you decide on to download then remember where you’ve saved the file and when it’s finished double click on it and choose to truly save it to the directory it suggests. If you’re having an Apple Mac it’s quite likely you will only have the ability to play the no-download (flash/java) versions.
3. Register a ‘play for real’ or ‘a real income account’ ;.Make sure to fill in all the correct details and the address where your credit/debit card is registered to. If you’re offered a choice of £ or $ play, and if the bonus offer is exactly the same for both (which is usually the case), it is advisable to pick £ (GBP) when you yourself have a sterling bank account- there are unlikely to be any transaction fees and the bonus will be worth over 50% more. Ensure you make note of your account name/number. The program will run slightly quicker when you yourself have a broadband or network net connection and ALWAYS remember to show the sound faraway from the options menu as this significantly increases play. If you have downloaded the software, it is also advisable to improve the video options (generally in the options menu) to either ‘run in window’ or ‘standard resolution’ to enhance the speed and the graphics.
4. Discover how to claim the promotion. With ‘Boss media’, ‘Real Time Gaming’ and ‘Playtech’ software, the bonuses are often automatically added upon deposit. With ‘Microgaming’ software, you often have to fill in a state form on the website and enter in your user name and an advertising code. Occasionally these may take around 24 hours to be credited. DO NOT start playing prior to the bonus has been credited because this can not count towards your required wagering amount.
5. You should always try and keep a hard monitoring of just how much you have wagered. There is often a facility to check just how much you’ve bet* and they’ll always let you know in the event that you email their support address. How long the wagering on an offer takes depends a whole lot on the software and the stake per hand used and how you know the tables.
*For Microgaming use playcheck (only updated every hour or so), for Cryptologic use the log viewer (always around date) and for Playtech look at loyalty points in the cashier screen (generally converted at the rate of $10=1 point – so obvious your total bets). Other software types often have play history viewers.
6. If you’re losing, stop for a time, close down the casino and then come back. NEVER double your stakes to test and claw back losses. Here is the quickest way to lose your money. Play with whatever stakes you’re feeling confident with, but I indicate you choose $1 or $2 initially – if that is available. It might take longer but it makes the possibility of a loss much less.
7. Once you’ve completed the wagering requirements you are free to stop and withdraw. If you have not kept an accurate tally of your wagers, email support and ask whether you have completed their wagering requirement – they’ll generally reply very quickly. Head to cashier/bank section and profit the full balance. DO resist the temptation to chase that next win. Make a note of the withdrawal codes and exactly your withdrawal amount. This is essential to tell on your credit card statement who has paid you and where in actuality the cheques in the post came from.
8. DON’T try and register and claim a plus with exactly the same casino twice. They will know your IP address and could deny you your winnings. Some casinos may also prevent more than one account per household being opened. Sign in the terms and conditions if this can be a problem.
9. Cash all foreign cheques in bundles. Often casinos can pay back the winnings by cheque (with the original deposit being refunded to the credit card). Don’t pay them in one by one as the majority of banks charge a collection fee regardless of the level of cheques cashed. BY FAR the simplest way of coping with casino deposits and withdrawals is through NETELLER which works a bit like an American bank account. Occasionally within a protection check, online casinos may look for some verification documentation, usually a statement showing the address and a drivers license/ID card or passport. It’s recommended to scan these directly into your personal computer and have them saved in your email account (email them to yourself) to accelerate proceedings.
10. Keep an excel spreadsheet log of all the casinos you’ve completed, their bonus and minimum wagering requirements, deposit amounts, and just how much you’ve won/lost. Keeping accurate records will accelerate your payout process and keep you from getting casinos mixed up. Ensure you accumulate all your winnings too! The only way to beat the internet casinos is by benefiting from their bonus offers. When you start ahead, the goal must be to stay ahead.